Fitness Center Membership
All-Inclusive Fitness Membership
This membership includes use of both Fitness Centers, group exercise classes (excluding water fitness), lap swim, sauna, whirlpool, open gym including pickleball and two guest passes.
|Membership Rates||Annual Resident Discount Rate||Estimated Monthly||
|Additional Family Member (each)||$324||$27||$396||$33|
|Students (12-24 full-time with School Schedule)||$288||$24||$360||$30|
A La Carte KidZone Membership
Add KidZone services to your All-Inclusive Membership. For additional information visit our KidZone page
|Up to 2 Children||$150||$12.50|
|Additional Child (each)||$60||$5.00|
Corporate Membership – Minimum 5 Employees
To initiate a corporate rate, the corporation must presentaletter with a list of at least five employees. This list must be on file before employees can sign up for a corporate membership and each employee must bring proof of employment.
|Annual Corporate||Estimated Monthly|
|5 or More Members||$324 each||$27 each|
All corporate businesses must reside in the Dundee Township in order to receive the corporate rates. Minimum numbers of 5 employees will be required to receive corporate rates. New members may be added at any time during the year.
Corporate On Site Exercise Sessions
Attention all business owners! Corporations that have employees that exercise have fewer injuries, less sick days, and MOST importantly more productive employees!! Do you want that? The Dundee Township Park District can provide the stepping stones for success. Our Fitness team can provide on-site group training sessions or group exercise classes. We can provide a weekly session, monthly session, or special event program. Let’s work together to improve the health of your employees. Call Ande, Fitness Manager, at 847-836-4266 to discuss your options.
One Month Memberships
We offer a one month membership to meet your needs. This membership includes all the benefits you receive with an All-Inclusive Membership Annual Membership without the commitment.
Members receive a $10 discount if membership is renewed as All-Inclusive.
Fitness Center Passes
Want to try the Fitness Center for a day before purchasing a membership? For only $10 per visit, you can try out everything we offer our members with no obligation.
If you have guests in town who love to work out, treat them to a visit to the Fitness Center! Members may purchase passes for only $7 per guest per visit. Member must accompany guest.
10 Fitness Center Visits Punch Pass
Group Exercise Passes
If you are not a Fitness Center member and would like to attend Group Exercise Classes, you can customize your workout program through our group exercise passes! These passes are good for all land exercise classes, so you can mix and match workouts to fit your needs.
Fees1 class: $7
1 month unlimited*: $50/$75
3 month unlimited*: $125/$150
*Valid from date of purchase
Monthly Payment Plan*
You may pay your All-Inclusive Membership fees by the month, making it more affordable and convenient to buy a membership.
With this plan, equal monthly payments are automatically deducted from your checking account. Monthly payments vary according to your membership and continue until cancelled. To pay by the month, request this method when signing up for your membership. Membership is ongoing until cancelled in writing by member. Thirty day notice is required.
- All-Inclusive Memberships Only
- Includes a one-time $25 set-up fee; first month's fee is due upon purchase.
Receive one month free off your next All-Inclusive Membership when you refer someone to either Fitness Center! Have your referral complete a referral sheet with your name on it when he/she purchases an All-Inclusive Membership, and you will receive one month free! Call 847-836-4260 for more information.
- Proof of residency is required at registration.
- Individual Membership – any individual between the ages of 18-61.
- Additional Family Member – A second adult (18 and over) residing at the same address. Any additional family members (18 and over) residing at same address must purchase individual memberships.
- Senior – any individual 62 years of age or older.
- Student – any individual between the ages of 12-24, currently enrolled as a full-time student. Proof of current enrollment is required.
- Members 12-13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members 12-13 years of age must attend Fitness University before membership will be activated.
- Members 16 years of age and older may use the whirlpool. (no children)
- Members must dress appropriately: shirts and shoes are required, no sandals allowed.
- All new members are encouraged to complete a free fitness orientation.
Lockers are available for rent at both fitness centers.
Rakow Fitness Center: $125/year
Randall Oaks Fitness Center: $75/year (For the small 12 x 12 locker only)